Tuesday 24 May 2011

Bourjois Volumizer Mascara

I am a great fan of bourjois especially their mascaras and have got all of them to date.
I'm a lover of their clubbing mascara as it makes my eyelashes appear thick, long and full of volume. When I saw their volumizer mascara I knew it was going to be good but would it be as good as the clubbing one? It certainly is! It's a two step brush with the first part lengthening lashes and the second to volumize.

This is after one coat of step one and one of step two.
I love it it makes me feel much more made up than I am even when I only have mascara on. It makes my lashes look thick and full and lasts all day without flaking. I highly recommend it if you're looking for 'false lashes' look with lots of volume and length.

It can be bought at boots for £10.49

No comments:

Post a Comment