Wednesday 25 May 2011

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation

If I'm honest I don't normally choose Collection 2000 as I always thought it was aimed more at young teenagers, those who are trying out makeup for the first time. But, I was in desperate need of foundation one day when I'd gone out without my makeup bag and grabbed this at Morrisons when there was nothing else. I must admit I was very pleasantly surprised with this and have used it many a time and even repurchased it when it ran out.


This is marketed as:
-Ultimate wear foundation provides up to 16 hours of flawless skin
- Lasting Perfection Foundation will take you from dawn to dusk and back again, with no need for reapplication
- SPF20 to keep skin safe in the sun
- Transfer proof and water resistant

It is a full coverage foundation which really does give me flawless skin. I use this as my 'go-to' when I'm having a bad skin day. I don't have the greatest skin I have freckless, moles,and under eye bags when I haven't had much sleep and this covers everything without the need of concealer. Although when I do need concealer I use the lasting perfection concealer as it is a perfect match for the foundation if you get the corresponding shade and is so thick but easily blendable.

I highly recommend this if you are looking for a full coverage foundation that will last all day, and for such a small price tag it's worth giving it a go surely?

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation is £5.99 and the concealer is £4.19 from boots.

1 comment:

  1. I must pick this up when I get paid. I love the lasting perfection concealer. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete