Tuesday 24 May 2011

Superdrug Beauty Card


At last Superdrug have launched a reward card - The Beauty Card!
Finally Superdrug have decided to get on the reward card band wagon like their competaors boots with their advantage card. I love my advantage card as I spend on much money on makeup it's nice to get something back and the points add up in no time at all. But Superdrug are cheaper on some products than boots and I  get a lot from them too so to finally get something back from them too is definatley a plus.

Now don't get me wrong I won't be replacing my advantage card with the beauty card as I am in boots 'parenting club' which means that for every pound on baby items, instead of the usual 4 points per £1 I get 10 points per £1. However, what niggles me about boots is that you can't pay part points part money, but with the beautycard you can!

You get 1 point per pound with the Beautycard but there are offers on instore to earn more points with certain products, also you can earn points and spend them online too which is a bonus especially for those of us who live near smaller stores so there isn't too much choice instore.

The Beautycard is also a handy mirror for your purse which is always a bonus for any purse!

You can pick up a Beautycard from Superdrug stores now.

No comments:

Post a Comment