Tuesday 24 May 2011

YSL Touche Eclat


Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat

This is a godsend if you are a new mum, insomniac or just had a late night.
I have the lightest shade, shade 1 and have been using this for a couple of years now. It came in very handy when I had late nights doing revision or essays and now it's an essential being a new mum with little sleep.

Its more pink than I thought it would be I thought it would've been more yellowish to counteract the blue/purple undereye area. However it's amazing and no wonder it has such a massive following.

I apply it onto the whole undereye area thats discoloured and leave it for a few seconds then pat it in gently and voila...no more tell tale signs that you've been up most of the night.
This is the number one concealer/highlighter and can be used down the bridge of the nose and the cupids bow too to create a gentle highlight effect.

I bought mine from feel unique but they no longer sell it so it can be bought from boots for £24.50

No comments:

Post a Comment