Tuesday 19 July 2011

Way to Glow!

I recently came across collection 2000's shimmer shades which I had seen on a couple of other blogs and spotted it for myself when I was browsing the counters in boots. There is a blusher and bronzer version but only the bronzer was available in my local store. It's called 'Way to Glow' and is described as '4 complementary, shimmering shades for a subtle, radiant glow'.







The shades when swooshed (very technical term!) together create a subtle healthy shimmer that is perfect on my pale skin. It could be applied more generously on darker skin tones than my Casper white complexion to create a summer shimmer.

It feels a lot more expensive than it's £4.19 price tag would suggest. Its a perfect addition to your summer makeup bag and it suits most skin tones. It's also a great multi-tasker as it can be used as eye shadow with the ligtest shade as a highlight, the next lightest on the lids and either of the darker shades as a contour.

Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades can be bought here for £4.19.

No comments:

Post a Comment