Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year!



A great big (belated) HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!

I hope you all had a lovely time over Christmas and got some lovely presents. I really enjoyed this Christmas as it was my daughters first and it was so nice to have the magic back at Christmas and it was a really nice family time although very hectic! My favourite present was a gorgeous pandora bracelet from the Mr and a beautiful charm from my beautiful baby, but my strangest present has got to be a bathmat! What did you all get?

We had a nice quiet new year this year and had friends round and a takeaway watching Alan Carr, as I didn't want to leave my little lady on her first new year! It was a different New Year to last as that was my due date and I was really uncomfortable and getting very impatient for my little lady to arrive! Just after New Year I had a little tea party for my baby as she will be one on thursday! She's growing up so fast.
Being a new year I have set a few resolutions, one of which is to be better at blogging! but I have been so busy recently I just haven't been able to, for which I do apologise, but I have been testing out lots of products which will be reviewed in due course, so please bare with and stay tuned!
Have you set any resolutions?

So here's to a great year ahead and many reviews to come.....

2 comments:

  1. Quiet NYE are the best - I like to relax with my closest friends too. xx

    ReplyDelete