Monday 16 January 2012

I'm in (seventh) heaven!

Seventh Heaven Moisturising Face Base
This is just a mini monday review about my favourite product at the moment.

In my December GlossyBox (Which I  LOVED) I received the mememe Seventh Heaven moisturising face base. It's a moisturising face base enriched with Shea Butter, Vitamin A and Beta-Carotene to prep and prime skin. It smells really citrussy (I know that's not a word), and feels really fresh and tight but in a good way, like it's giving me a mini facelift! 

I apply this after cleanser, wait 5 minutes then apply foundation. My foundation lasts longer and it just glides on. I purchased the larger 30ml version after the initial 10ml I was sent as I used it all the time it ran out so quickly. 

I personally love this and will repurchase it when it runs out. There are 2 sizes available on their website, 10ml and 30ml, the 10ml is £2 here, highly recommended as you can try it to see what you think so you don't have to commit yourself to the 30ml, and I think more companies should do trial size products. The 30ml is £15 here.

I am new to the mememe range, having never tried anything before but heard lots of good things about them. In my order along with Seventh Heaven were the Correct and Perfect concealer and the Angels with Halo's skin illuminator. 


The Correct and Perfect concealer is similar to the Bobbi Brown's Cream Concealer. It has a creamy concealer in the top and a setting powder in the bottom. I found the concealer a lovely consistency and the powder is very finely milled. However when I used this under my eyes, it was too orangey for me, I think it'd be better on spots and blemishes than under eye circles. I have the shade Nude, which is the middle shade, from 3 choices. It's £6.99 from their website.

Angels with Halos Skin Illuminator

The Angels with Halo's skin illuminator is pink, which isn't what I was expecting, I thought it's be more like a solid version of Benefit's 'High Beam'. Its supposed to blend over foundation for illuminate and contour the face. I haven't noticed any change with it to be honest, but I am willing to keep trying it, if mememe would like to let us see a before and after with this I am willing to see the results as I cannot see any difference. Has anyone else tried this and found it works? I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong. 
It is currently £7.99 was £9.99 and can be found here.

There are a couple of thing I would like to try from their range, and would love to hear from anyone who has tried them to see what they're like.

Goddess Rocks
These are the Goddess Rocks that is a multi-task bronzer, eye shadow and highlight and looks, cute with a fun name, who doesn't want to be a Goddess?
These are currently £10.50 from £12.50 here.

FatCat Mascara

I would like to try their mascara's out being a massive mascara junky so would love to hear anyone else's thoughts on them.

Enjoy your monday's!

4 comments:

  1. I got it in Glossybox too and loving it. Nice scent as well.

    I'm having a giveaway, if you wanna enter :)
    http://fashion-olic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the beauty boxes are a great idea to try out new products you wouldn't necessarily purchase. I'll be sure to check it out thanks.

      Delete
  2. i love mememe ! great range and i love 7th heaven

    great blog hun now following xx

    www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be without it now! Thanks hun x

      Delete